Veggie Tales is one show that I don’t mind Emily watching.
Also, it’s on Netflix. So basically, it’s on a loop in our house.
And I’m here to tell you that our favorite veggies are not just for children. No ma’am.
Bob and Larry have some important lessons for us adults too. Get out your pen and paper. You’re gonna want to take notes.
- A thankful heart is a happy heart. Who you have is more important than what you have.
- Everybody has a water buffalo. Or a baby kangaroo.
- No fib is “little”. Also, fibs come from outer space.
- You should not steal. Especially duckies that belong to other people.
- It is ok to have a love affair with a cheeseburger.
- It is not ok to worship chocolate bunnies. Or chocolate anything. Step away from the ice cream.
- My God is bigger than the boogeyman, or any other problems I might encounter.
- Toddlers are more likely to eat peas if they see them on TV speaking with a French accent.
- I don’t mind rap music when it’s about bubble wrap.
- God made you special and He loves you very much. Seriously.
Truth to ponder today. Straight from the mouths of veggies. And now I’ll leave you with this video, because I bet you could use a reminder that you’re beautiful and you’re His.
Now go watch some Veggie Tales and come back and tell me what you’ve learned.